Moving forward...

Jul 18, 2007 at 11:48 AM
Edited Jul 18, 2007 at 11:48 AM
This is going to be a stunning addition to the MOSS environment I work in - but I am wondering when it will be complete? I appreciate that it is a side project for individuals who write the code, wish I knew how...Any news about a final release date would be great.

Scott
Developer
Jul 18, 2007 at 5:05 PM
Scott,

Great to hear it will be of value, and you can be reassured that we do plan to get this to beta soon.

Andrew
Sep 25, 2007 at 6:30 PM
Edited Sep 25, 2007 at 6:30 PM
Nested tasks is exactly what I need.

Any news on when this might be ready to use on a live production intranet site? I notice the project has been ongoing for a few months now, has it slowed down (or stopped?) because you're all too busy, or because there is another solution available?

If donations would get this project completed faster, you should add a "make donation" button. :)
Oct 23, 2007 at 11:53 AM
Any movement on this project - I would gladly contribute if I could code sadly it is a skill I lack. Is there an idea of when it might come to fruition? Please can we have an update - I know this is all open source which means you guys must be doing this off of your own back so thanks for that...

Scott