Design ideas

Jul 23, 2008 at 12:08 PM
For quite some time I've worked with task management solutions based on Sharepoint technology. These solutions is customer specific, but during the phases of defining customer needs I've gathered lots of experience and some ideas for a general purpose task management solution.

One idea, which users find great, is a task tracking workspace similar to the default Document workspace and Meeting workspace provided with WSS.Within this workspace it should be possible to track the progress for the main task as well as creating and tracking sub-tasks. Please contact me for more detailed specification.

Another idea, which is quite important for users, is a multilevel role based assignment of tasks and the ability to associate resources to a task. This is similar to Microsoft Projects way of handling resource requirements for a task.

Since I'm a business advisor and project manager, I do not develop solutions myself. However, I have seen what users need and may contribute with ideas and feedback if requested.

Please feel free to contact me regarding contribution to this project.
Apr 26, 2011 at 5:58 AM

can you give me the wsp file for this webpart?

Apr 26, 2011 at 7:08 AM

I'm sorry, but the solution is owned by the client and is nothing I can distribute.